Monday 20 July 2015

Book publication!

Today is the 20th, and you know what that means? Yes! My book, Conundrum: The Three Ghosts of the Old Inn, is officially >>ready for purchase<<‼ Everyone get out your balloons and party hats, (and possibly your wallets) because this long journey is finally reaching an end!

Wait, did I say 'reaching'? Well, yes, I did! And you know why? Because I have another announcement relating to my book: The eBook will be out on the 30th! Due to production costs, the print copy is only in black and white, but if you want the full-colour eBook edition, ready to read on your tablet, then you can pick that up in ten days!

But if you want a nice classical book that you can carry with you and read on the bus, come pick it up here.

***

Now that the obligatory social media post is out of the way, I'm sure many of you are wondering if posting here means I'm going to re-active my blog. Honestly? I don't know. My writing has been focussed more on books as of late. I think, though, that writing is a pretty core part of me, so perhaps it shall come back to this venue as well. Who knows! But regardless, thanks for coming on the ride, and more will be on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment